The Experience To Defend You From Any Charge You Face
I am Jim Champion, a criminal trial lawyer. At Law Office of James K. Champion, PLLC, my practice in Grand Rapids, I handle criminal defense cases ranging from driver’s license restoration to capital murder.
When facing severe charges, it is imperative to have a lawyer in your corner who has helped individuals through similar situations. I represent people charged with all sorts of crimes, and I never back down from defending the rights of those charged with very serious offenses.
I am highly experienced in resolving:
- Drug crimes: I defend against charges involving marijuana, cocaine, meth, heroin, Ecstasy and prescription drugs.
- Drunk driving: In Michigan, the charges are known as operating while intoxicated (OWI) or operating while visibly impaired (OWVI), commonly known as DUI or DWI.
- Domestic violence: I handle defenses in domestic assault cases and false allegations of abuse.
- Sex crimes: These can include rape, sexual abuse, internet sex crimes, child molestation and underage pornography.
- Murders: These include homicide, manslaughter, first-degree and second-degree murder.
The primary focus of my law practice is criminal defense, but I also help people with issues such as business transactions, divorce, child custody issues and workers’ compensation. People live complicated lives, and I wish to help my clients deal with the numerous legal issues they face.
Learn more about my credentials:
The Knowledge Of A Lawyer, The Skill Of A Businessman
Before becoming an attorney, I spent over a decade as a successful private businessman. My business background gives me a broader perspective than an attorney who knows only the legal world. As a business person, I learned how to successfully sell my products to boards and executives. Today, I successfully sell my clients’ innocence to prosecutors, judges and juries.
Get A Free Consultation With An Experienced Lawyer
I provide free, confidential consultations. If you cannot come to my office location, I also offer phone consultations. To schedule a telephone or in-person consultation, call 888-723-0075 or 616-953-8499 or fill out the contact form on this website.