At the Law Office of James K. Champion, PLLC, I stay up to date on the most current laws in Michigan that could affect your case. I also stay up to date on the latest news related to criminal law in order to keep my clients well-informed.
If you have any questions related to how a new law could affect your rights in a criminal defense case, do not hesitate to call my law firm at 888-898-5831. You may also contact me online for more information.
To learn more about recent events surrounding criminal law in Michigan, read the articles below.
- Recent incident highlights Michigan’s home invasion law
- Inconsistent laws on marijuana use may be confusing to drivers
- Understanding the factors that lead to wrongful incarceration in Michigan
- Michigan drug courts and medical drug treatment for opioid addiction
- Unreliability of memory can be problematic in criminal cases in Michigan
- Can Michigan drivers refuse breathalyzer tests?
- Marijuana most popular drug at Western Michigan University
- Michigan woman sentenced under new organized retail crime law
- Sentences for crack and powder cocaine now more in line
This page will contain a list of links to organize and provide navigation to information on your website.