Drug courts are a great alternative to facing criminal charges, through participants denied medications during treatment may face a greater risk of relapse. In May of this year, a Michigan judge announced the creation of the 50th Circuit Drug Court in Chippewa County....
Month: June 2015
- 3 things to know if you’re facing drug trafficking charges in Michigan
- What happens when drunk driving leads to someone’s death?
- Can I be convicted of embezzlement in Michigan if I pay the money back?
- Michigan is a leader in wrongful conviction exonerations
- Can Michigan drivers refuse breathalyzer tests?