There are several factors that contribute to wrongful incrimination in the U.S., including eyewitness misidentification and false confessions. The U.S. judicial system promises that people are innocent until proven guilty in court. Flaws in the criminal process in...
Month: August 2015
- 3 things to know if you’re facing drug trafficking charges in Michigan
- What happens when drunk driving leads to someone’s death?
- Can I be convicted of embezzlement in Michigan if I pay the money back?
- Michigan is a leader in wrongful conviction exonerations
- Can Michigan drivers refuse breathalyzer tests?