Yes, you can still be convicted of embezzlement even if you pay all the money back before someone catches you. However, you may still want to be proactive and pay the money back as soon as possible. This could potentially reduce the penalties you face. Even if you...
Month: March 2022
- 3 things to know if you’re facing drug trafficking charges in Michigan
- What happens when drunk driving leads to someone’s death?
- Can I be convicted of embezzlement in Michigan if I pay the money back?
- Michigan is a leader in wrongful conviction exonerations
- Can Michigan drivers refuse breathalyzer tests?