Although the lines can be blurry, drug trafficking charges are usually brought against people who do more than sell drugs to a few acquaintances. Drug trafficking can be charged in regard to any kind of sale, transport or importation of a controlled substance, but the...
Month: June 2022
- 3 things to know if you’re facing drug trafficking charges in Michigan
- What happens when drunk driving leads to someone’s death?
- Can I be convicted of embezzlement in Michigan if I pay the money back?
- Michigan is a leader in wrongful conviction exonerations
- Can Michigan drivers refuse breathalyzer tests?