Providing Aggressive Advocacy For All Federal Drug Charges
Federal agencies are very serious about investigating and prosecuting drug crime in Michigan. Whether the Feds have accused you of illegally importing drugs from Canada, forging prescriptions here in Michigan or trafficking illegal drugs, the prosecution will not rest until it finds you guilty.
No matter what federal drug crimes you face, I can help. I am attorney James K. Champion. At my law firm, Law Office of James K. Champion, PLLC, I have the skill and experience to protect you when you face any federal drug crime accusations, including:
- Prescription drug fraud: Get help if accused of improperly giving out prescriptions or possessing prescriptions that are not your own.
- Drug trafficking and drug distribution: If police found large quantities of drugs packed in a certain way, you may face trafficking charges.
- Drug possession: Simply having an illegal substance on your person is a crime.
- Manufacturing of illegal substances: If you have been accused of growing or manufacturing drugs, I can help.
- All other drug charges
I know how to fight the federal prosecutors and other government agencies at every turn to best protect your rights. Federal crimes are very serious matters and require the assistance of a knowledgeable lawyer. Do not hesitate to consult me; I can answer your questions about drug charges.
Experience Fighting For Clients In Front Of All Federal Agencies
Many agencies are involved in investigating federal drug charges. I have the experience to represent you against any government body involved in your case, including:
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- The Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF)
Do not speak with any of these agencies without first consulting a knowledgeable lawyer. Anything you say could help the prosecution build its case against you.
Talk To An Experienced Defense Lawyer Now. It’s Free.
From my law office in Grand Rapids, I represent clients throughout western Michigan, including Battle Creek, Holland and Kalamazoo. Contact my Michigan drug crime law firm online to schedule your free initial consultation. Call 616-773-2748 (888-898-5831 toll-free) or send an email to contact me.