1. Home
  2.  » Sex Crimes

Defending You Against Charges Of Child Molestation, Sexual Abuse And Rape

If you have been charged with a sex offense in western Michigan, you are in a very serious situation. Your future and your reputation are at stake, not just your liberty. While you have the right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty, people tend to believe the victim in sex crime cases.

Only the aggressive representation of an experienced defense lawyer can overcome this. This is where I come in. I am James K. Champion. At my law firm, Law Office of James K. Champion, PLLC, I provide a strong defense against sex crime allegations, including:

With so much at stake, you should put your case in the hands of a professional as soon as possible. Don’t risk losing your future. Law Office of James K. Champion, PLLC, can help you build a defense against your charges.

I Will Help You Avoid Sex Offender Registration

Sex crime convictions are subject to sex offender registration, which will change how you live your life, even after your release from prison. Immediately upon conviction for a sex crime, you will face placement on the sex-offender registry. This list makes your life extremely difficult. Not only will it limit your education and employment options, but it will also limit where you can live. At Law Office of James K. Champion, PLLC, I will take every step available to shield you from registration as a sex offender and protect your future.

Don’t Talk To The Police: Talk To Me

People accused of sex crimes often make the fundamental mistake of talking to the police. Inadvertently, you could give the police and prosecutors the information they need. Before you speak to law enforcement, speak to me, and I will help you understand your rights.

Get The Defense You Need For Sex Crime Charges

The sooner you contact Law Office of James K. Champion, PLLC, the sooner I can begin your defense. There is no cost to discuss your case with me. To schedule a free telephone or in-person consultation, call 888-898-5831 or send my law firm an email.