Defending Those Charged With All Types Of White Collar Offenses
Federal prosecutors and government agencies pursue white collar crimes aggressively. If you have been charged with or are being investigated for a white collar crime, you need an experienced lawyer in your corner who has helped people in similar situations.
My name is James Champion, and I defend those charged with white collar crimes. At my law firm, Law Office of James K. Champion, PLLC, I have the knowledge and proven skill to fight for you in the courtroom. No matter what type of financial charges you face, I will assist you.
What Are The Most Common White Collar Charges?
You can rely on me for help with all types of federal white collar crimes, including:
- Fraud and embezzlement: Criminal charges of fraud or embezzlement involve obtaining assets under false pretenses and diverting assets, respectively.
- Money laundering: Money laundering is when an someone hides the origins of illegally obtained money.
- Internet and computer crimes: There are many crimes involving the web and computers, including fraud and identity theft.
- Insider trading: It is illegal to trade stocks with inside information about how the market will react.
- RICO-related crimes: Criminal acts involving organized crime will result in RICO charges.
Start Building Your Defense Now
If the government has already started to question you or investigate you in any way, you need to protect your rights immediately. I will begin to work with my team of financial experts, computer scientists and other professionals to build a solid defense of your claims, even if you have not yet received formal charges.
Get The Defense You Need. Schedule A Free Consultation
If you are facing white collar criminal charges, it is time to consult with an experienced attorney. Put my skill and experience behind you. From my law office is in Grand Rapids, I represent defendants throughout western Michigan. Contact Law Office of James K. Champion, PLLC for a free initial consultation regarding your case. Call 616-953-8499 (toll-free at 888-723-0075) or send an email today.