Skill In Federal Drug Crime Cases
Federal agencies are very serious about investigating and prosecuting individuals for drug crimes in Michigan. Whether it is because of the illegal importation of drugs from Canada, forged prescriptions here in Michigan or the trafficking of illegal drugs, the prosecution will not rest until you are found guilty.
Serious Defense Here In Grand Rapids
I am Grand Rapids, Michigan, federal drug crime attorney James K. Champion, and I know how to fight the federal prosecutors and other government agencies at every turn in order to best protect your rights.
While my law office is in Grand Rapids, I represent criminal defendants charged with federal drug crimes throughout west Michigan, including Battle Creek, Holland and Kalamazoo. Contact my Michigan drug crime law firm online to schedule your free initial consultation.
Drug Trafficking Defense Attorney Providing Aggressive Advocacy For All Federal Drug Charges
No matter what federal drug crimes you are being accused of, I can help. I have the skill and experience to protect you when you face any drug accusations, including:
- Prescription drug fraud: Get the help you need if you have been accused of improperly giving out prescriptions or possessing prescriptions that are not your own.
- Drug trafficking and drug distribution: If you have been stopped with large quantities of drugs that are packed in a certain way, you may be charged with trafficking.
- Drug possession: Simply having an illegal substance on your person is a crime.
- Manufacturing of illegal substances: If you have been accused of growing or manufacturing drugs, I can help.
- All other federal drug charges
Federal crimes are very serious matters and require the assistance of a knowledgeable lawyer. Do not hesitate to consult with an attorney before speaking to the police.
Experience Fighting For Clients In Front Of All Federal Agencies
There are many agencies that may be investigating your federal drug charges. I have the experience required to fight for you against any government body that may be investigating your case, including:
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- The Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF)
Do not speak with any of these agencies without first consulting a knowledgeable Michigan federal drug crimes lawyer. Anything you say could help the prosecution build their case against you.
Talk To An Experienced Grand Rapids Criminal Defense Lawyer Now. It’s Free.
If you have been charged with the intent to distribute drugs or any other federal drug crime, contact my Michigan federal drug defense law firm online. To schedule a free, telephone or in-person consultation, call 888-898-5831.